To comply with Data Protection Law, we need your permission to photograph or make any recording of your child.
The table below shows the different ways your child’s image/name may be used.
PLEASE TICK TO CONFIRM YOUR CONSENT OR OTHERWISE FOR EACH MEDIUM.
A SEPARATE FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED FOR EACH CHILD YOU MAY HAVE AT OUR SCHOOL.
YOUR CHILD'S IMAGE & NAME
How: printed materials
Where: in school
Examples: display boards
YOUR CHILD'S NAME OR IMAGE
Your child will be unidentifiable by full name and photograph combined unless agreed in advance with an adult with parental responsibility.
How: printed materials available from the school office; electronic version of newsletter uploaded to the school website; DVD available by purchase only
Where: school publications
Examples: newsletter, DVD
YOUR CHILD'S NAME OR IMAGE
Your child will be unidentifiable by full name unless agreed in advance with an adult with parental responsibility.
How: published online on web pages
Where: school online publications
Examples: website, app
YOUR CHILD'S IMAGE
How: published online to accompany schools post, posts viewable by general public.
Where: school social media
YOUR CHILD BEING PHOTOGRAPHED OR FILMED
News media may publish pictures along with the child's full name, but the school will seek an undertaking that a child's name will not be used if their image is put on the newspaper's own website.
How: printed materials available to purchase by the general public; published online on webpages.
Where: external press/media
Examples: newspapers, television images
• I have read and understood the consent asked of me above.
• My decision on whether to give consent will remain valid throughout my child’s time at the school, unless I notify the school on the contrary either in writing or via online form.
• I understand that I may withdraw my consent to any or all of the above at any point by notifying the school in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or Office Manager, Park Road, Ashford, TW15 1EX.
• I understand that any changes made to the consents I grant cannot be applied retrospectively to materials already in print or published online.
• I understand I will automatically be given the opportunity to review my consents at the end of KS1 and change if required.
• Consents given apply for up to a maximum of 2 years after my child has left the school.
• I promise that if I, or members of my family, take photographs or video recordings at a school event, these will be kept for family use only.
• I, or members of my family, will not publish any material online that features an image of any child other than my own.